Michael G. Nadeau
President, Creative Commercial Properties, Inc.
Sole owner and Supervising Broker since 1984 specializing in listing and sales of commercial, investment and industrial properties. Mike is active in the Wilmington and Hampstead communities, where he and his wife raised their 4 sons (two are currently agents with Creative Commercial Properties).
- Certified Commercial Investment Member – 1986 (CCIM) – Highest professional designation in commercial real estate industry
- Bachelor of Business Administration – 1981, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Marketing and Finance
- Masters of Business Administration – 1982, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Marketing
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Member of National, State and Local REALTOR associations
- Member and Past Chairman – local REALTOR commercial division
- Past Treasurer – Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS
- Past Commissioner and President – Topsail Ball Club, Inc.
- Past President – Plantation Village, Inc.
- Past Director – Foundation for Geriatric Independence, Inc.
- Past Chairman – Riverfest, Inc.
- Past Director – Cape Fear Chapter of American Red Cross
- Past President – Wilmington Kiwanis Club