James L. “Jim” Quinn, III
1971 – 1986
Petroleum Marketing: Union Oil Company of California (Unocal76); Interstate Truckstop Management; Home Heating Oil General Manager
Commercial and Investment Real Estate Broker. Affiliated with Creative Commercial Properties, Inc. specializing in sales and leasing of commercial and industrial properties; tracts of land, brokerage of on going businesses, and investment properties.
- Graduated East Carolina University, Greenville, NC – 1971. Bachelor of Arts, History with German Language Minor.
- Wide variety of special courses and seminars dealing with management, petroleum marketing, automotive technology, and commercial and investment real estate.
Professional Affiliations and Posts:
- North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1986
- Commercial Realtor Member – Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors
- Member – Regional Commercial Alliance South Eastern North Carolina
Civic and Service Organizations:
- Cape Fear Public Utility Authority – Board of Directors since 2008. Chairman, Board of Directors – 2011 – 2013.
- Lower Cape Fear Water and Sewer Authority – Board of Directors since 2004.
- Wilmington City Council – Mayor Pro Tem 1998 – 2009.
- Wilmington Downtown, Inc. – Board of Directors 1990 – 1998, Economic Development Committee Chairman 1996 – 1997, President 1997 – 1998.
- Historic Preservation Commission, City of Wilmington 1991 – 1994