James L. “Jim” Quinn, III
1971 – 1986
Petroleum Marketing: Union Oil Company of California (Unocal76); Interstate Truckstop Management; Home Heating Oil General Manager
Commercial and Investment Real Estate Broker. Affiliated with Creative Commercial Properties, Inc. specializing in sales and leasing of commercial and industrial properties; tracts of land, brokerage of on going businesses, and investment properties.
- Graduated East Carolina University, Greenville, NC – 1971. Bachelor of Arts, History with German Language Minor.
- Wide variety of special courses and seminars dealing with management, petroleum marketing, automotive technology, and commercial and investment real estate.
Professional Affiliations and Posts:
- North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1986
- Commercial Realtor Member – Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors
- Member – Regional Commercial Alliance South Eastern North Carolina
Civic and Service Organizations:
- Cape Fear Public Utility Authority – Board of Directors since 2008. Chairman, Board of Directors – 2011 – 2013.
- Lower Cape Fear Water and Sewer Authority – Board of Directors since 2004.
- Wilmington City Council – Mayor Pro Tem 1998 – 2009.
- Wilmington Downtown, Inc. – Board of Directors 1990 – 1998, Economic Development Committee Chairman 1996 – 1997, President 1997 – 1998.
- Historic Preservation Commission, City of Wilmington 1991 – 1994
3722 Shipyard Boulevard, Wilmington NC
For Sale, Commercial BuildingDetails
1019 N. 3rd Street, Wilmington NC
For Sale, Commercial LotDetails
1616 Doctors Circle, Wilmington NC
1923 Castle Hayne Road, Wilmington NC
Commercial Lot, Acreage TractDetails