- For Sale , Acreage Tract
This exceptional commercial acreage presents one of the best development tracts in the fast growing Hampstead community. Offering 20.1 acres with frontage on two roads, the General Business (GB) zoning allows a wide mix of uses.
- 20.1 +/- Acres
- 856’ +/- Highway 17 Frontage
- 384’ +/- Sloop Point Loop Road Frontage Provides Two Access Points
- Municipal Water And Private Sewer Are Available
- Zoned General Business (GB). Allowing Most Service Businesses
- Traffic Count Is 35,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Legal Description: Deed Book 3587, Page 023
- Tax Parcels: 4204-63-3411-0000 4204-63-5656-0000 4204-64-5081-0000
THE HAMPSTEAD BYPASS
Now Funded By The State, The Future Northern Interchange Of The Hampstead Bypass Will Be Located ½ Mile To The South. Sloop Point Loop Road Will Retain The Full-Access Stop Light Currently In Place.
THE HAMPSTEAD MEDIAN PLAN
Following The Bypass Construction, The State Will Transform Highway 17 With A “Super Street”. Plans Are Not Yet Final But Some Frontage May Be Affected.
Hampstead And East Pender Are Among The Fastest Growing Communities In The State. Currently, Over 7,000 New Residential Units Are Planned And Permitted.