- For Sale , Commercial Building
Front Street Inn, a unique 12 room Bed & Breakfast and Boutique Hotel, operates in a beautifully renovated facility built in 1924. Add in a modern owner’s quarters in the rear and this offering presents and exceptional opportunity to join the dynamic boom now under way in Wilmington’s Historic Downtown.
- One Block From The Riverwalk And Chandlers Wharf With Fine Dining And Retail Shops
- On The Free Downtown Trolley Line
- Short Walk To Shops, Restaurants, Bars, Museums, Etc.
- Zoned CBD Central Business District, A Mixed Use Designation
- The Inn – A Two Story Historic Building With 9,766 Square Feet Housing 12 Spacious Rooms, A Check In Area And Guest Lounge
- The Private Owner’s Residence – A Two Story 2,300 Square Foot House Built In 2006 To Blend In With The Neighboring Historic Homes. Zoned HD-R
- Private Off Street Parking
Downtown Is Enjoying An Unprecedented Growth Surge – Anchored By The New Convention Center, Current Projects Include New Retail, Offices, Apartments, Lodging And Restaurants.
Agent(s) for this listing