Surf City NC
- For Sale , Commercial Lot
With 895 feet of frontage on Highway 17 at the stoplight intersection of Highway 210 East to Surf City/Topsail Island, this lot boasts over 34,000 cars per day. This is one of the last, best corners in this fast growing corridor.
- 5.17 Acres
- 895 Feet Of Frontage On Highway 17
- 34,000 Cars Per Day (2016)
- Pender County Residential Performance (RP) Zoning Currently. Owners Evaluating Rezoning To Commercial And/Or Annexation Into Surf City
- Tax Parcel ID: 4225-09-2979
- May Be Some Wetlands On Site
- Pender County Map Book 33, Page 130 – Tract “D”
Hampstead And East Pender Are Among The Fastest Growing Communities In The State. Currently, Over 10,000 New Residential Units Are Planned And Permitted. County Population Projected To Double In Next 25 Years.
Agent(s) for this listing
Henry Nadeau, Broker