Surf City NC
- For Sale , Acreage Tract
This beautiful 32 acre development tract is located just off of the stoplight corner of Highway 17 and Highway 210 East to Topsail Island. With municipal water and sewer available and by-right commercial zoning in fast growing Surf City, this property offers and incredible opportunity.
- +/- 32.15 Acres
- 1,430 Feet Of Frontage On Highway 17
- +/- 21.55 Acres Of Uplands
- Just 300 Feet From The Stoplight Intersection Of Highway 17 And Highway East To Topsail Island
- Municipal Water And Sewer Available
- Flexible Surf City By-Right Commercial Zoning (C-3) Allows For A Wide Variety Of Office, Retail And Service Businesses
- Details On Shared Access Easements In Pender County Deed Book 2950, Page 53
- Pender County Map Book 33, Page 130 – Tract “E”
- Tax Parcel ID: 4226-10-4335-0000
Surf City And East Pender Are Among The Fastest Growing Communities In The State. Currently, Over 10,000 New Residential Units Are Planned And Permitted. County Population Is Projected To Double In The Next 25 Years.
Agent(s) for this listing
Henry Nadeau, Broker